• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Girls find a Jar of old coins

Nice finds. At least they were both smart enough to realize what they had and not spend them on sweets or something.

WOW!!! Why can't I ever find something like that!?!:?:

Someone should tell them tho that by "polishing" the coins they will ruin their collector value.:(

Jealous huh? They didn't even have a E-Trac :lol:

Good for them finding those coins ;)

Last edited:
Good for the girls! I hope they do indeed keep them and pass them on - perhaps theyd even be kind enough to donate a few to less fortunate folks to put towards anger management counseling. :roll:

I find it very intersting that no one with half a brain told them not to polish the coins. Congrats to them on the find but someone should tell them not to clean them.

Good Lord...:roll: Why don't we just send it to you to choke on?

Can do! :D I'd rather choke on them than cleaning them and destroying such beautiful coins. Kids are so inferior...they don't deserve things that nice. They need stern discipline. Make em work in the coal mines. Kids are so lazy. :D

This is being facetious, not understood on the internet, and not directed at said children. My sense of humor is warped.

Last edited:
Wait... Something is wrong w/ this story... You mean kids were actually playingoutside?!!:shock:
That is awesome the girls have had something perk their interest in history a bit!
better than most things on the news!

Back
Top Bottom