Sweatin & diggin

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Hit some places today, dug 56 coins and a bunch of jewelry, including one gold & one silver.

The silver ring is in great shape, stamped 925 and has a pretty amythest - the February stone. The Tweety bird ring is 10 K, maybe a good one for my grand daughter. Good weather, 84 degrees but still needed my sweat band. Steve in so az

Attachments

• take 3.jpg
    take 3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 228
  • rings 3.jpg
    rings 3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 217
Nice job on the rings steve! I don't know how you do it but I wish kids around here would lose more gold jewelry.

Great job Steve. Makes me wish I had more time available to get out there and put the coil to the soil.

Some really great finds! Now just send some of that warm weather up to Michigan so the April snow can melt and I can get out. Thanks!

Good hunt. I have a friend that wants me to visit him in Gold Canyon, maybe I can find the Lost Dutchman Mine when I go out (HA HA).

Another great haul Steve, congrats! I wonder about the "sweat factor" there in AZ. Does the hot weather cause people to sweat more, maybe use a lot of sunscreen, making hands and finger slippery? HH!

TK - I truly believe that sweat ansd lotion cause rings to be lost. They always say at the beach but here in the desert it applies also, Steve in so az

Another nice day Steve !!! Never thought about suntan lotion helping one loose jewelry !!!

Beef - Yes, got to be retired to get out so much. I retired from teaching HS 11 years ago and love the life. We also have an advantage over many guys in that we detect year round here. In summer we just go out earlier and quit earlier in the day, Steve

congrats on the retirement from teaching.. I'm in my senior year right now to be a middle level science and social studies teacher... enjoy the good life, you've earned it with HS.

Yo Beefster - What a coincidence - my new hunting pard is also a middle level social studies teacher in his senoir year ! He student teaches all week besides the University classes so we just get out on Saturdays mainly . I'm taking him to a few of my secret spots this Sat, Steve in so az

Back
Top Bottom