Looking for scoop in this video

seanboy

Or something similar, sure looks to make life much easier...... Just go to whiteselectronics.com click on videos, then the m6 beach video. Anyone happen to know which one it is?

It looks stainless and may be a Babbs scoop. Look at my scoops and you'll see a couple stainless there. Also look at the 733. Lightweight and a great scoop for the beach. :yes:

TonyinCT said:
Look at my scoops and you'll see a couple stainless there. Also look at the 733. Lightweight and a great scoop for the beach. :yes:

I had no clue so many scoops existed .. :?:.. for a person with not so good knees, who isn't very delicate using tools and who doesn't know enough to make an intelligent decision, which scoop(s) would you recommend ... I am interested in one to use in ocean beach sand and at midwestern fine gravel lake shores

thanks in advance for your recommendations

Jim

Any of the scoops that have medium to long handles will work but unless you are planning to never go into the water stick with the mid size. Call me and we can discuss it further. :yes:

TonyinCT said:
Any of the scoops that have medium to long handles will work but unless you are planning to never go into the water stick with the mid size. Call me and we can discuss it further. :yes:

Tony ... thanks for your advise, patience, and assistance in ordering your "RTG PRO DRAG SAND SCOOP (#724)" last night

Jim

Back
Top Bottom