My best hunt this year

melbajoe

Forum Supporter
Triple yellow and a couple silvers! I am now a true believer in karma-yesterday I was out for a short dry sand hunt after getting 2 silver dimes in a 2 1/2 hr water hunt in the morning. I got a solid 10 on the nox and thought yellow but it turned out to be a Tiffany money clip with drivers license, 3credit cards(Amex platinum) and a global entry card from someone in Virginia. I tried Facebook, Twitter, google. Found his parents business in Va but would have to wait until morning to call. My son is on LinkedIn and he found him on that but only where he worked. Called and he called me back-end of story I left his items with his girlfriend. He was very surprised and very very happy. Next hunt 3 gold😀. Karma baby

Attachments

• 1358B0B5-0286-4F20-A933-846F38AA3C21.jpg
    1358B0B5-0286-4F20-A933-846F38AA3C21.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 729
:dingding: Nice job on the return and major congrats on a great hunt!

Way to go on that hunt....nice stack of gold. You’re not allowed to bring the Nox to Fl lol.

Yeah, karma. It also feels good to be able to return something of value to someone. Three gold in one hunt, how cool is that? I'm lucky to find three gold in one year. Well, I don't do beaches very often. That might change, my son moved 5 minutes from the water.
HH everyone

Dag, 3 yellows is a real good start of a gold streak!!

Back
Top Bottom