Silvers, 14K and bucketlist butter...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Scoring those platinum rings last week lit the fire back up, made me want to hunt again:yes: so I took advantage of the extra low tides this week to wade out to the location of a old swim platform the other day, a spot that's usually too far out to hunt...and had a fine outing, scoring vintage relics and scrap, a couple junk rings, some thin clad, 1903 Indian, a Buffalo, Merc, a pair of silver GW's...and 2 pieces of gold the first one kept falling thru the holes in the scoop:roll: a 14K school pin from P.S. 36 in NYC, with initials and dated 1930 on the rear... The other piece of gold...I thought I was about to scoop another silver quarter by the super clean high tone, so I shook the mud and clay out, heard a rattle:?:...then looked in and about crapped my waders at the buttery brightness gleaming in the sunlight:shock: This is a first for me, vintage English 22K...a buttery keeper of a ring:pirate:...Edik definitely approves of this hunt! There's another old swim platform I think I can get out to during tonight's low:yes: That's all for this outing so as always, thanks for the looks, see you after the next...and Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
:dingding: Nice hunt! Love that pin - what a unique find!!

When you make a come back you don't mess around! Nice finds Captain.

One very fine outing Bruce. Congrats on the Golds, the 3 Silver's, the Indian and all the rest. That 22K Ring really does have a great buttery look. Trapper

nice finds

looks like water hunting is more productive then fishing. Time to power up the excal and try my luck

Back
Top Bottom