Sunray For F75

Gave

The Sun RAY probe away when I sold the F75 standard, it was a pain, in my opinion, will never get another one, get the Garrett Carrot , you will be happy with it, happy hunting, Earl

:laughing: for every guy saying they don't like it there are 2 saying how they love it.. I have wanted to try so I will..:D

5 ounces is a killer I am sure. Especially after years of swinging a eTrac and ctx

Best

Of Luck , since you already purchased the Sun-Ray probe, :laughing: I guess no ones opinion matter's anymore :roll: best regards :violin::cheers: Take care . it's your :gettinmoney: bro, happy hunting.

Got Sunray's on two Fisher's. Most expensive pinpointer out there, and worth every penny. Be sure and hit your pinpoint function on your detector while using it for non-motion pinpointing at its best - from the surface it'll get you down 4+ inches deep, no problem. No extra batts needed, and uses all the functions of your detector, including discrimination and notching, just like any other coil. Will never break, unlike all the handheld probes. Learn to use it properly and it will increase your recovery speed by anywhere from 2x to 4x over the coil alone.

I cleaned up this thread.... lets not go down that back and forth again please.

We are usually on the same page Earl but I might have to disagree with you on this one.
Not really sure yet as I only have one outing on the Sunray pin pointer so far but I can see its benefits. I can also see your point also. I am going to figure out a more secure way of mounting both the control box and probe holding clips.
I think the thing I like best so far is I can run the probe with the same discrimination as my detector and don't have to worry about small pieces of foil and such throwing me off the trail of the target I am looking for.
I will be giving it a good workout for the next month and then I will see how I really feel about it then.

Choppadude

My last post on this thread, the sunray probe was ok at 1st, as time went on, I went back to the hand held pointer's, and didn't miss the sunrays extra work , time , and effort running it, have fun with it, I did for a while, 1st impression , was ,-it was great, but with me,- it grew old , after time, take it easy bro, happy hunting, Earl

Back
Top Bottom