Triple silver day! And a nice bottle!

Rsilva02667

Took a walk this morning down a beach where the parking lot is falling apart because of all the erosion. It's on national seashore so I couldn't bring my detector but I kept my eyes pealed! Found this vintage cologne bottle under the caved in asphalt! Incredible that its still intact! Good start to the day. Then I hit a town beach where I could detect. Had my
First triple silver day! 2 Washington quarters and a Roosevelt dime! And 8 wheaties!
ute6apa9.jpg
yjaha5ym.jpg
byha3y3a.jpg
e9eva8uh.jpg
ra8uhere.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice silver a the bottle is cool. Maybe you could research it a bit and let us know what it is. I like old bottles but know little about them. Congrats!

That's a silver quarter! :wow: Man he's had a rough time! Congrats on the sweet bottle and silver!

Thanks guys! I found another one of these bottles for sale online, says it's early 1900's the company No 4711 is German and dates back to the late 1700s

That's what the beach does to silver! Happy hunting everyone!

Nice job on the silver and the bottle is cool and in great shape. You should stick the coil of your detector under the asphalt, who know what you may find. I recently found a soda bottle on the beach still completely intact and with the sea-glass effect on it. Congratulations.

Thanks guys! Unfortunately where I found the bottle was national seashore so not detectors allowed! They've already gave me a couple warnings lol

Back
Top Bottom