I'm not sick of heart shaped jewelry anymore!!!

bornhunter

Elite Member
Not when it is a diamond! What a good day. In the beggining I thought I found the place that Florida stores all the old bottle caps. Then I found the 18k with a heart shaped diamond! Had to wait til I got home to test it. Then the wife finds the 14k ring! Been a while since we got 2 gold rings in 2 hours. Now what? Should I let her keep it?
I like having those kind of problems.
HH BH

Attachments

• Heart-shaped-diamond 002.jpg
    Heart-shaped-diamond 002.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 742
  • Heart-shaped-diamond 007.JPG
    Heart-shaped-diamond 007.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 737
"Should I let her keep it? " Hmmm here is how it works at my house.... if she likes it and it fits, its hers..... So all you have to do is see if it fits.....:laughing:

Great day, congrats to both of you!

Cliff

Congrats on the double gold! Looks like the wifey beat you today... that ring looks heavy.

"Should I let her keep it? " Hmmm here is how it works at my house.... if she likes it and it fits, its hers..... So all you have to do is see if it fits.....:laughing:

Great day, congrats to both of you!

Cliff

... but they have so many different sized fingers! :lol:

Congrats on the double gold! Looks like the wifey beat you today... that ring looks heavy.

... but they have so many different sized fingers! :lol:

Well, her 14k weighs 5 grams, my 18k weighs 4.5 grams. But....
Look at the inside of the 14k ring. Weird? It is really hard like plastic. Almost like glass? The black thing is weird too. Can't tell what it is. In the old days, they made jewelry with a little piece of a dead loved one inside. Maybe this is a modern way of doing that?
So anyway, not that it is important but, my 18k is probably worth more than her 14k. And since she can keep what ever she wants, I have nothing!
HH BH

Attachments

• Heart-shaped-diamond 005.JPG
    Heart-shaped-diamond 005.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 672
  • Gold-plastic 001.JPG
    Gold-plastic 001.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 666
  • Gold-plastic 003.JPG
    Gold-plastic 003.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 668
  • Gold-plastic 005.JPG
    Gold-plastic 005.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 668
  • Gold-plastic 007.JPG
    Gold-plastic 007.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 667
let her have it. That object under the other ring may be creepy:shock: Melt that one if you go in a slump

It looks like a fly :D When are you guys going to learn to just say you find clad :lol: nice job on the rings..

let her have it. That object under the other ring may be creepy:shock: Melt that one if you go in a slump

I chipped out the plastic like stuff with a little hammer and nail. It is very hard. The black stuff was like charcoal powder. Maybe they just had it there so the ring did not colapse if it got hit. It now weighs .6 grams less, 4.4 grams.
BH

Those are two great rings! I think you may have answered your own question about the 14k ring in your last two posts, kind of creepy! It was probably someone's cremated ash in an epoxy (or something) encasing. I'm a bit superstitious, I hope I don't ever find one of those - if I do, I hope it's tungsten, titanium, etc - then I can throw it back.

Back
Top Bottom