Took the DF for a spin today...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I went to a old spot where I knew there would not be much iron or junk... most targets except for the canslaw were whisper targets... no yellow but found some old interesting coins and an old brass bracelet I like... more silver to add to the melt pile :yes:

After using the GT for all of the winter and spring it was a nice change of pace to get out into the water with the DF.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 347
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 345
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 349
Wondered where you have been the last couple of days. More nice old finds.

Glad to see I am up on your beaches as well...I'm everywhere! :lol:

Wondered where you have been the last couple of days. More nice old finds.

Glad to see I am up on your beaches as well...I'm everywhere! :lol:

I have been busy Chuck... I was wounded at work yesterday and didn't think I would be able to even hunt today... I was tearing down a raised garden and the metal fencing cut through my hand near my thumb... its still bleeding making me thing I might have needed a stitch :lol:

Nice older finds there, as usual...
I hope you don't need stitches, mine hurt like heck when i cut open my finger...

I have been busy Chuck... I was wounded at work yesterday and didn't think I would be able to even hunt today... I was tearing down a raised garden and the metal fencing cut through my hand near my thumb... its still bleeding making me thing I might have needed a stitch :lol:

OUCH!! That smarts! I had oral surgery today, but I think you are worse off than I am. Hope you heal soon. I am a firm believer that work is hazardous to your health. :lol:

Nice hunt Craig, nice variety...(keep that thumb clean...did it feel better soaking in salt water:yes:)

Good batch of goods there.

Ouch! On the hand! Time for a tetanus shot.

Craig how much deeper would you say the DF is compared to
the GT.?

Good batch of goods there.

Ouch! On the hand! Time for a tetanus shot.

Craig how much deeper would you say the DF is compared to
the GT.?

I got a tetanus shot about a month ago or so.. I'm good there...

I may have found a few of the finds with the GT but many of the coins and jewelry were probably out of its range... both are deep, I tend to save the GT for spots I know are full of iron... why waste all that time and energy digging iron... as you can see by my post I found 3 small pieces of iron...

:shock: what??? DF??? :lol: had to check the date just to make sure I wasn't looking at an old thread :D
Nice DF hunt Craig hope you can get out with it more :yes:

I never dig iron just cars, buses, trains, tanks one piece at a time :laughing:
Going to take my DF out today, see if I can track down some 18K. ;)

Back
Top Bottom