Dry Sand Gold

SeabeeRon

"Can Do" Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Finally! After a long dry spell I hit some GOLD!! :cool: Was gridding in the dry stuff this morning and hit on this 14K white gold men's ban. It was nice to get something other than the usual clad!:D

Attachments

• 14K.jpg
    14K.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 654
  • 14K Ring.jpg
    14K Ring.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 659
Good job Ron on the gold... :yes: I wondered if you still hunted or if you retired :lol:

Oh, I've been getting out, but you guys don't want to see piles of clad and toy cars!;):laughing::laughing:

Way to go Ron! Should start picking up for you. Just be glad Craig didn't mess with you hunting in the dry sand. I get caught there every now and then. That's where most the diamonds are. Don't want to bore anybody with diamonds hit the water. I can't ever find diamonds there:lol:

Istaring is correct about diamonds in the dry.......but that is another thread:laughing: Ron we have all been in that same spell but I've noticed a trend lately a gold one , congrats!

The Invisible Man!

CONGA-RATS :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian: to you SBR!

I'm pullin' an elevan hour shift while you're pullin' the freakin' gold! I think you've recovered three gold rings in the dry stuff since last fall... but who's keeping score?! It looks like I'm STILL beating you in the clad count though. Odd day on Sunday, I pulled $5.07 in clad... Lots of quarters and very few pennies.

How did the wind affect your hunt today? I keep hearing about these 40mph winds, but I'm not seeing it.

Raider Regards,

R5

That's a nice band! Summer's coming and I may do a bit of dry sanding again, would love to find gold like that.

Back
Top Bottom