Found a Gold Toof....

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Plus 2 gold rings, a gold ID bracelet and an gold earring... Hunted with the GT as usual :lol: The tiny ring is marked 900 which is 21.6 or 22k the tooth is at least 18k as I don't have any higher acid then 18.

Had the whole beach to myself... I could have kept hunting but I had my fill :yes: that and had to beat the wife home so she wouldn't squawk at me :laughing:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,013
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited:
Sweet hunt and finds......I might have been tempted to not get home on time with a day like that....

Cliff

Wow, u sure cleaned up with the gold! WTG!

Craig i'm humbled yet again! Guess i'm gonna have to run across Midas to get me a gold tooth even.:laughing: Ya done good! I may go swimming tomorrow finally? No wet suit. Greg gonna hear some screaming i'd imagine:lol:

Buddy I'm not sure if I should be happy for you or disgusted with myself :laughing:

Absolutely amazing is all I can say !!

I can only imagine the treasures that lay out of my reach considering my spots hVe had thousands here since the late 1800's

I put in an incredible digest todY Nd have a Buffalo to show and look at you

I don't even want to post anymore :(

Congrats !

Buddy I'm not sure if I should be happy for you or disgusted with myself :laughing:

I can only imagine the treasures that lay out of my reach considering my spots hVe had thousands here since the late 1800's

Congrats !

Lol! Only gold i got so far this year was in a trash box at my bank someone messed up and tossed.:lol:

Wow Craig, You're killing it out there. Awesome hunt my friend. I take it this wasn't in the mud?....:lol:

Congrats !

You got guys down there that need to see themselves on the internet... they probably don't realize besides their followers they have thousands of others lurking... dumb. dumb, dumb... I will never ever post landmarks of where I hunt. You do very well under those circumstances.

Hey that's my toof!

Old toofy, how i dun miss yer company.

You got guys down there that need to see themselves on the internet... they probably don't realize besides their followers they have thousands of others lurking... dumb. dumb, dumb... I will never ever post landmarks of where I hunt. You do very well under those circumstances.

I don't think I could have personally said it any better

Thank You !

It's gross is all I can say .

AWESOME hunt Craig.:congras: A 5 gold day in 2013 is a MAJOR accomplishment, sounds like stories my Buddy tells me about from the 80s. :iwish:

Back
Top Bottom