Bay of Dreams finds vid (finally)

Thanks for that peek at your great streak! It's just CRAZY the amount of rings you found. You earned them all hunting in that cold weather. I think you may just have the 'FEVER'! LOL Good luck on future hunts. : )

It's a great feeling ain't it.....Got my heart pumping :shock:.

Great video too. Thanks for taking the time to show us.:yes:

I think we are apprentices of the same master ;)

With a leak in your dry suit and at 0 degrees you joined the "ministry of silly walks"? or was it because of all that booty?
It can't depleted yet .... waiting for the next installment:D
Great video:thumbsup:

What an absolutely fabulous haul of the good stuff! It may have been cold but very worthwhile! You certainly didn't end up with frozen assets; at least not the financial ones? :dingding::holycow::digginahole::wow2::hat3:

I watched the video again and noticed your finds bag. It looks really handy for water hunting. Where did you get it? I'm still using the green minelab one but it's just about worn through.

I watched the video again and noticed your finds bag. It looks really handy for water hunting. Where did you get it? I'm still using the green minelab one but it's just about worn through.

That's the one from Milspec that took three months of hassle to get. :roll:

WOW .................................................................................cant stand people telling us to leave just burns my butt,,,,,,:mad:,,,,,,, FREEDOM?

Holy Cow, man! What a week! Congrats to the max! You had more rings that first night than I've found in 2 years of hunting. Amazing spot you have!

Back
Top Bottom