'Columbo' Actor Peter Falk Dead At 83

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
R.I.P. Peter

Actor Peter Falk, star of the long-running television show "Columbo" died at age 83, according to various news reports.

Family members told KTLA in Los Angeles that Falk died at his home in Beverly Hills Thursday night.

ABC News released a statement by the family that said: "Falk died peacefully at his Beverly Hills home in the evening of June 23, 2011."

Falk is survived by his wife, Shera, of 34 years and two daughters from a previous marriage.

In a court document filed in December 2008, Falk's daughter Catherine Falk said he was suffering from Alzheimer's disease

One year later, a judge established a conservatorship for the ailing actor after a court battle between Catherine and his wife.

Falk won four Emmys for his starring role in "Columbo."

http://www.local10.com/entertainment/28347766/detail.html

Attachments

• peter_falk.jpg
    peter_falk.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 288
  • 28347777_640X480.jpg
    28347777_640X480.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 171
Wasn't he in a series called nightstalker? I liked that show, but it didn't run for very long.

Yes. He was fun to watch as Columbo, I think he had a glass eye, he once was playing ball and did not like the umpire. He took his eye out and gave it to the ump and said "Here, you need this more than I do!". Don;t know if its true but he used to tell it all the time on late nite TV.........Oh ....... by the way.............I have one more question?

Back
Top Bottom