A Blast from the Past???

Lol

Frank probably wont bring the Excalibur's, the way Craig talk's I am going to tear everything up, the DF is my favorite, the rocks are ok Craig, but I like sand, gravels fine, but I am out of shape, over weight, and not out to get hurt, I had my share of bumps ,and bruises in martial arts class, but was lucky, and 65 lbs lighter, mostly I applied the pain to my two black belt instructors:laughing: until they bought in a big black belt that chocked me out :roll:, SO Craig don't put me through any pain buddy, all I want is a good time, Bruce, your kidding NO shovels bro, I sold a hand digger along time ago, and never turned back, the way I hold it is the only thing showing is the blade, the rest is up my arm, until I get a target, than it drops, here are the machines I will most likely bring, see ya soon, waiting on Joe to make a reservation, than I will follow suit, Surf PI DF, GT with sef 10x12, the euro tek pro 10c ,or the Omega 8000 with 11dd, what do you think guy's, Earl

Attachments

• 20110602_1.JPG
    20110602_1.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 20120129_1.JPG
    20120129_1.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 116
  • 20110613_1.JPG
    20110613_1.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 107
Frank probably wont bring the Excalibur's, the way Craig talk's I am going to tear everything up, the DF is my favorite, the rocks are ok Craig, but I like sand, gravels fine, but I am out of shape, over weight, and not out to get hurt, I had my share of bumps ,and bruises in martial arts class, but was lucky, and 65 lbs lighter, mostly I applied the pain to my two black belt instructors:laughing: until they bought in a big black belt that chocked me out :roll:, SO Craig don't put me through any pain buddy, all I want is a good time, Bruce, your kidding NO shovels bro, I sold a hand digger along time ago, and never turned back, the way I hold it is the only thing showing is the blade, the rest is up my arm, until I get a target, than it drops, here are the machines I will most likely bring, see ya soon, waiting on Joe to make a reservation, than I will follow suit, Surf PI DF, GT with sef 10x12, the euro tek pro 10c ,or the Omega 8000 with 11dd, what do you think guy's, Earl

Stop whining sheesh... I am older than you and have no issues digging in the rocks.. we can show you where the kiddie sand is if you like while we dig in the rocks and gravel :D Earl... I'm telling you a PI is not for digging at iron beach in the wet sand/rocks... bring your GT... you want to hunt in the water then bring the DF as well but its not a wet sand machine at many of our spots...

As to dirt digging I have two lesche diggers and I will let you use one and if you need me to dig for you I will even with my bad achilles tendon and bad knee :lol:

If this "Big Hunt" ever gets off the ground, the rest of us in the Beach section here demand lots of pictures!! :D:cool::laughing: (you can edit out location identifying objects!;))

Seabee Ron

It's not going to be a Hollywood camera production hunt, OBN :nono: that's for all you CA men :lol::shock:, will show you a few finds picks howboutit :D, that's Craig, Frank, Bruce's territory, more than likely, I will never go their again, if I do it would be with them, I am sure after 4 day's, I will be wore out, I am looking forward to some tips from Craig, Frank, OBN , and Bruce, as I have only been water hunting since 2009. The pressure to produce will be on me, as the pro's VS the 5 year rookie :lol::yes: but I will do my best , happy hunting, Earl

You're going to be fine with the DF, IF YOU HUNT IN THE WATER. The GT for wet rocks & your land machine if Bruce takes you dirt digging.

I would have to say waders are required where Cupajo hunts, if you have them, and the DF will work just fine. That's all CJ uses and fills his treasure chest with gold. He may not admit it but he out hunts everyone at his spots using Mr. DF....period. :yes:

Thanks Frank

I just ordered a Lesche hand digger, so Bruce doesn't get upset, I have waders , but the last time I used them, I had wet socks, it might have been from sweating, I also have some hip high boots, I would probably be happy wet sand hunting, but could try the water, ? Do you all use sifters (PICK AT THE BOTTOM) Earl

Attachments

• P1000135.JPG
    P1000135.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 110
It's not going to be a Hollywood camera production hunt, OBN :nono: that's for all you CA men :lol::shock:, will show you a few finds picks howboutit :D, that's Craig, Frank, Bruce's territory, more than likely, I will never go their again, if I do it would be with them, I am sure after 4 day's, I will be wore out, I am looking forward to some tips from Craig, Frank, OBN , and Bruce, as I have only been water hunting since 2009. The pressure to produce will be on me, as the pro's VS the 5 year rookie :lol::yes: but I will do my best , happy hunting, Earl

You're so special Earl :lol: Hunting with us is about having a good time... there is no pressure to find anything when you hunt with us... we all could get skunked ;)

Shes like me Craig

An occasional beer, I usually have one in the summer after cutting the grass, she would rather puff a cigarette, trying to make her quit now, is like pulling teeth :roll: Ps Joe never got back to me, I guess his girl put her foot down , layed the law, he can't go , howboutit :lol:

No cameras other then maybe a group pic if we head out for a dinner,

GF worked today, I meet up with a Jim from Massachusetts and we chatted for several hours, had a real nice time. Some great stories and info. Then worked on the boat till dusk..so I will call you late Saturday Earl, I am headed out for a short hunt in the AM, talking to Jim today really got me fired up, so the boat can set for a few days..
More then anything this trip for me is just like all my others, a different type of treasure...having time with people who enjoy the same hobby as me..

That

Works Joe, thought the ball & chain got ya, my girl said ok, might have her clean my house when I am gone, :yes::lol:, no lime for me Bruce, don't want that, talk to ya Saturday Joe, Earl

Had

A great time up North with those guy's, and I will say that I respect all of the hunter's up their, they work for everything they get, very hard to dig with all the rocks & mud, nothing like white sand beaches here South, hope I get the opportunity to return , as the history of CT, goes way back, it was nice to see old silver dug, on that trip, I dug a merc, silver quarter, 925 ring on that trip, but Captain Silver dug some Standings & Indians , and Craig & Angel dug gold , anyone making that trip, from Florida will be in for a big surprise :shock::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom