Gloves

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
I always wear gloves while detecting. In water and out. I know there's a few threads on gloves, and I've tried a bunch over the few years I've been digging.

The best gloves I've used are Atlas 370 nitrile. I've used other nitrile that won't last one hunt. These last a long long time! I have many pair too, about $6 a pair at my local hardware.

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 985
I use similar gloves sometimes and they seem to last pretty good. The only thing I don't like about them is the elastic around the wrist. I did a 2 hour beach hunting last weekend and when I took them off, my wrists looked like I had handcuffs on, LOL. :laughing:

those are the exact gloves I have been using for a few years. I have tried others, but nothing is as thin, light, comfortable and durable in one glove. Those gloves are close to perfect.

Those look nice. I have been using Nitrile gloves that I bought at WalMart but they haven't held up real good and I am due a new pair. I'll give them a try if I can find them around here. Thanks for sharing.

I have not used those exact ones but I do use:

THESE

c3b58b82-767f-4d4a-abe9-89e487cd550a_65.jpg

They are $5.00 for 5 pairs so kinda disposable but they last quite awhile. They usually get to "smelly" before they wear out.

I buy the "Hardy" gloves from Harbor Freight. Usually sell for $1.99 and last a good ten hunts, You can catch them on sale for .99¢

Thanks gang. I had not thought about needles, but have encountered quite a bit of broken glass while digging. And by the way, I think detectorists would be wise to be particularly careful about having up-to-date tetanus shots.

I always wear gloves while detecting. In water and out. I know there's a few threads on gloves, and I've tried a bunch over the few years I've been digging.

The best gloves I've used are Atlas 370 nitrile. I've used other nitrile that won't last one hunt. These last a long long time! I have many pair too, about $6 a pair at my local hardware.

Happy hunting!

I've tried every glove known to man that I could find at work and MD'ing those are hands down the best gloves. Plus after you use them a bit they work on phones. They last longer than any other glove with the same thickness coating. Any thicker and you can't feel anything. When it's cold out (winter) I add fingerless wool gloves over them and your good to go.

Back
Top Bottom