2014 Go Minelabbing!

I'm in the white shirt bending down a guy I met last year named Tony is the one standing with the grey shirt on

Here are my finds

Hi, Guys

It was good hanging out with you again, PI JOE, Audrey, Robert and 73cj5 and a few others that are not on the forum.

Here are some pics of my finds I also won a $50.00 gift certificate to "Harry's Restuarant" won with the big Penny. I wish it was the pinpointer
but 73cj5 gets all the luck:mad:. So ended up having a few drinks, Calamari and fried shrimp with Robert (Bottle Cap Bob) before the the ride home.

Was asking for you Briman but at that point no one new who you were.

Joe, say hi to Audrey for me and let's try to get together for a hunt.

HH, Epi

Attachments

• IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0973.jpg
    IMG_0973.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 115
Epy,

Your my new lucky charm:) & a great guy to hunt with.

Nice haul on the silver pal!!!

Do you think Sunday was worth the stay? Did they give away detectors as well?

I am selling my wins from the weekend to help fund a CTX. Always wanted one and it would be a big help towards it....

Epy,

Your my new lucky charm:) & a great guy to hunt with.

Nice haul on the silver pal!!!

Do you think Sunday was worth the stay? Did they give away detectors as well?

I am selling my wins from the weekend to help fund a CTX. Always wanted one and it would be a big help towards it....

10 top prizes were detectors same as Saturday. All my silver was found on Sunday accept the liberty Quarter.

I forgot to mention I also missed out on a minelab backpack. I had the winning raffle ticket but was not there at the time. Joe's wife told me I had the numbers so they gave me the silver Washinton in the pic instead.

Epy,

Where did you stay this year?

Briman,

How was the Tropicana?

I am definitely in for 2 days next year, cant wait!!

Trop was nice better then ballys only downside is I had to walk the entire building to get to the boardwalk because I was in Havana towers where Carmine's is

Hi, Guys

It was good hanging out with you again, PI JOE, Audrey, Robert and 73cj5 and a few others that are not on the forum.

Here are some pics of my finds I also won a $50.00 gift certificate to "Harry's Restuarant" won with the big Penny. I wish it was the pinpointer
but 73cj5 gets all the luck:mad:. So ended up having a few drinks, Calamari and fried shrimp with Robert (Bottle Cap Bob) before the the ride home.

HH, Epi

Yeah that Briman is one mystery guy. :lol: I am going to have one of my girls there next year...keep a eye out for her Briman. :lol: Hey Epy, How about June 1 or June 8 or both sounds to you?

Attachments

• Natasha-Single-Tshirt.gif
    Natasha-Single-Tshirt.gif
    62.7 KB · Views: 212
Hi, Guys

HH, Epi

Anyone have the meatloaf this year? :lol:

We went to Landshark for dinner on Friday, Lobster Macaroni & Cheese and BEER:)

Back
Top Bottom