Sovereign GT

TS.... we arent having problems with cell phones. We do get occasional electronic EMI off power lines when the wind really blows. At the waters edge.... i think its a concentration of black sand, salt, water movement in the sand, and multi freq just dont like loose soil. Also many people run against the grain of the beach..... N. to S. and black sand runs in layers.

Ive not used my standard coil yet, maybe i need to try mine. But i get falsing on most of my machines because i run hot and dont adjust my sensitivity for a little noise. If it gets to noisy i just switch to PP.

Dew

"as emi cannot transmit thru water." My PI machines have all responded to interference from many sources with the coils submerged so I'm not sure about this comment.

Perhaps the PI is much more sensitive to EMI?:?:

THERE he is! Where the h3ll you been CS? Haven't seen a post since you had vacation.

The toggle half-boots ARE expensive, but NECESSARY! I got mine at Allied Electronics. $26.50 after shipping ($5.75), :( Handling (5.00) :?: and tax (1.20) :mad:.

I'll have to look into the sign vinyl... I just have painters tape to keep the sand out.

Raider Regard,

R5
This is an old post brought up by a new member on his first post. The thread is from April 2013.

Back
Top Bottom