Bart - big boys hobbies....

Chad

Elite Member
I must give a huge shout out to Bart over at big boys hobbies....I just ordered my etrac from him. What a great guy to do business with, has great packages and prices....

I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is in the market for a new detector to CALL THIS GUY!!!!!

Absolutely....very helpful, NOT at all pushy.....had the patience to answer all my dumb questions lol. There are others that need to learn from this guy....

+10 On this thread..

Yeah, I have a E-Trac coming from there (out for delivery today!) and I will say, I called him and it was simple and easy, and he took the time to explain a lot about the E-Trac unit, the optional items available, gave some great tips, and made me feel very comfortable knowing who I was doing business with was not some guy just wanting my money and get off the phone. I will ook to BigBoysHobbies for all new gear that I know I will be needing come spring. Also, his prices and knowledge base were excellent, like Chad said.. he's definately a stand up seller and guy. Thanks again !!

I must give a huge shout out to Bart over at big boys hobbies....I just ordered my etrac from him. What a great guy to do business with, has great packages and prices....

I HIGHLY recommend anyone who is in the market for a new detector to CALL THIS GUY!!!!!

I bought my Teknetics Omega from Bart. Great guy to deal with and help you find the right detector for your style of hunting.

Rick

I've only bought a headphone and ATPro adapter from him and he is first class. Helped me get a good set. Will be looking for a gold nugget detector next year I hope and he will be the one who gets it for me.

Yep, he is top notch. I ended up with a slightly better offer elsewhere, but had a good conversation with him.

Back
Top Bottom