New Guy from North Myrtle Beach, SC

Bud-sc

I been Metal Detecting for a year now started out with a Ace 150. Sold the Ace 150 and got a Teknetic Delta 4000 and a Whites Coinmaster GT. Both very good machines!! The Coinmaster GT is my favorite out of the two.That Beach Mode works great also.Up so far this summer found mostly coin but did found a iphone 4s in 11 inches in sand. Bud-sc

Welcome from Columbia, SC I get over that way occasionally camping around Murrells Inlet. I have a GT also. Bought it for my wife in place of a Coinmaster. Bad move. She says its too heavy. I've tried it out once or twice. It seems to be a chatty little detector.

Welcome
Ill be down in your neck of the woods in a couple weeks. I have some family in Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach. We usually take the kids down to Myrtle one night to do the tourist stuff.

I just got back from NMB!!! Did some hunting and each hunt had someone stop me to ask if I found an iPhone... no kidding. One person even gave me their number. Didn't find one so threw the number away. Found a ton of keys, some coin and the rest were beer bottle caps. Gl and HH!

Hi from Massachusetts.

I used to goto myrtle beach in the summer, and just down from there at garden city, the pan handlers did my head in at MB...lol

Just went to the OBX in NC this summer...but some nice places around MB...love dead dogs saloon in murells inlet...go there every time for the hush puppies and honey butter....damn, theres 10 lbs extra weight right there...:laughing:

If you see a short ugly guy hunting with an Ace 350 next weekend (Sunday/Monday/Tuesday) don't come beat me up, I am sure I wont take your good stuff. :)

Orlando

Back
Top Bottom