Sold all of my silver coins

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I decided last week to sell all of my silver coins I've dug since I started detecting in July 2013. I am trying to buy a at pro for my buddy I gave a fisher F2 too last spring so I figured he would enjoy that detector a lot more than I would enjoy the coins sitting in a box besides the fun is finding them for me and I can always find more. Here are the coins right before I shipped them to DaMangRon .
68032a19feda443ca5521288d54cc529.jpg

cc1fb3427d774ef8db955deba8c6861e.jpg

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Minelab E-Trac/Sunray Probe

To each his own....I would not have sold them now....spot price of silver is down now. It will surely go up in the future, then you can buy your friend a CTX......cash in your dirty clad coins instead of the silver.

Ya I hear ya bro its way more fun finding em I to have alot of mine in a hold situation I doubt ill ever buy em back but no big deal theres always more.and besides ur doing a great thing

To each his own....I would not have sold them now....spot price of silver is down now. It will surely go up in the future, then you can buy your friend a CTX......cash in your dirty clad coins instead of the silver.

I don't find much clad, I have 1.90 In my clad bowl lol

I don't find much clad, I have 1.90 In my clad bowl lol

:shock::shock: WOW!! I did not know you don't dig very much clad. I guess hunting private sites won't produce as much clad as park sites. Over here, you can choose one of 1000 parks and dig clad til your blue in the face. :lol:

There is only one park here and finding a quarter is rare. Most of the home sites might produce 1.00 or so in clad

Gotta love a hobby that pays you back, congrats! :cool:

I sell my silver coins and jewelry at the end of every season and convert it all into a gold coin or 2.

Nice to see there are still good people in the world. Lots of good karma coming your way Op.

Wow whisperer , big move , I'm thinking karma will pay you back for this soon enough . Great pile of goodies you have built up since 2013. And back to work in 2015 . Keep the reports comming . :) Dew

Back
Top Bottom