Heat Wave

FloridaDigger

Ugh...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 546
We got a quick sprinkle of rain a little while ago, guess we've got another cold front passing through. Hope it doesn't drop down in the 60's again. Rather wear shorts and flip=flops when hunting...

We have been above freezing exactly one time in he past month +. Tonight it is supposed to be -11 and there is no sign of any real warm up in he future forecast. It's going to be a while before the ground thaws out here this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have been above freezing exactly one time in he past month +. Tonight it is supposed to be -11 and there is no sign of any real warm up in he future forecast. It's going to be a while before the ground thaws out here this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how much carbon-rich fuels are being burned this winter to heat homes, and contribute to greenhouse gasses... Guess it can't be helped, but shouldn't be an issue, after a few more years.

We had a heat wave on Sunday over here in Ct, it hit 35 then went down to -6 last night. What I'd do to be living in Florida.

-18 on the way in this morning...... and two feet of snow on the ground on our hill. It will be awhile before I put the batteries back in my ATP. :no:

Thanks everybody who keeps digging, and posting. It gives us in the Northeast hope.

Good digs.

Pawaide

not fair.....

Another week for us up here in NY below zero.....I don't think we're gonna be able to get a shovel to penetrate the ground for atleast a month.......:mad:
Twice last week I had minus28, and this morning again, waaaaayyyyy below zero.......My joints can't take too much more of this.......
Sad thing is I already burned up most of my vacation to escape some of this !!!!.......I did spend a few days digging down in your neck and did manage a florida merc.......I doubt that's gonna hold me over for the next month though...........
DO you guys have any idea how bad this is killing me?????

Attachments

• 20150216_060352.jpg
    20150216_060352.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 459
  • 20150224_060052-1.jpg
    20150224_060052-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 471
  • 20150202_054231.jpg
    20150202_054231.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 462
I wonder how much carbon-rich fuels are being burned this winter to heat homes, and contribute to greenhouse gasses... Guess it can't be helped, but shouldn't be an issue, after a few more years.

Probably about 1/4 of what southern residents burn running air conditioning 10 months of the year.

does it ever seem weird to be in minus 30-40 temps, snow in every forecast and see a post about a heat wave, lol. :roll:
i'll send you some cooler air if you wanna send a little bit of that heat this way! :D

We've got about 3 feet of snow on the ground here in Rhode Island and it was a balmy -5 on my drive in to work today. I don't think the snow is going away anytime soon.

At least there is always a small section of beach available. Now if it will just warm up to 10 or 15 degrees I'd get out there. :mad:

Yep we are in a warming trend up here in Ontario Canada with temps
overnight at -22C and right now we are at -15C, I think I am going
to take the detector out today.

Brrrrr.....41 degrees when I got in the truck in SoCal today........ At least it will get up to 70 or so...... ;)

Yeah, this is our prime hunting season. About the time you guy start to thaw out, we start getting the heat, humidity, torrential rain, which makes it tough for us to regularly hunt. Fortunately, it only lasts a few months...

This global warming is killing me.

Please, that's not very PC of you...during times when it's REALLY COLD ...like right now, they prefer to call it "climate change" :laughing:

I just saw a balmy 33 degrees forecast for sunday. Commence beach pirating!

Back
Top Bottom