New Guy from Seattle

SE-5

Hi... I've been lurking here for some time now. I have yet to purchase any equipment, more research is in order. Not looking for the highest end unit... or the lowest end either. Mid range, land use. I live in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle).

Appreciate the wealth on information available and what really stands out to me is overall tone of the user population, rather pleasant... which is refreshing! I'll use the search feature as often as possible but will have plenty of questions too!

Welcome from PA. You won't find any shortage of great advice on this forum. Jump right in and enjoy. GL with you purchase. There are so many good units out there. HH

Welcome from Oregon....don't worry about any questions you might have.
Plenty of very knowledgable folks on this forum that can probably answer
just about any metal detecting question you might ask. Good luck on picking a detector. Gold Nuggets :wave:

Another new guy near Seattle

I have just started detecting after about 30 years. I currently own a whites mxt pro and could use help in learning how to use it. I boutght it the 4th of July this year and have found several gold, silve and junk rings and asst. jewelry.

It seems my specialty is picking up all the zinc pennies that most experience people are leaving. Oh well, I have 1246 of them to date.LOL

I can make the machine work but don't think the readings corrospond to the finds in many instances.

I'm semi retired and available to go out most any day of the week. If you are looking for a hunting partner or willing to help me learn my machine, email me back. All responses are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom