Coin roll hunting I got bored

Milk Money

Forum Supporter
Hello every one,

Today at lunch I decided to stop by the "nice" bank and grab some pennies. I ended up with $10 in pennies and $5 of the new President $1 coins. I always ask for the new pennies but they never have them. Here is what I got CRH'N. I believe this is the 2ND issue if the Lincoln cent just in case some hasn't seen. I found only one per roll. The wheat pennies are in the 50's.HH

THINKINLINCOLN.jpg

Thank you for looking,

Can you explain roll hunting never heard of it before?

You go to the bank and ask for hand wrapped rolls of coins. If you have an account you may withdraw this money, or if you don't, simply present the clerk with money in exchange for the rolls of coins. Then you look through them......duh!:roll:;) HH
NC

I hunt through rolls alot. Those are the first rail splitter's i've seen from mixed rolls so far. Check the reverse. If they are 2009-P's, they maybe have a die crack on his boot, being called the "Boot Strap Cent".

Last week I got a reimbursment check from work for $45 I put some cash with it and got $60 worth of halves.

9 silver also a roll of pennies and got a new 2009. Funny if you ask for 2009 roll though noone has them.

Great finds! There is a group for coin roll hunters on here. We have quite a few members. I found a few war nickles and wheaties myself so far. Join.

Back
Top Bottom