Anyone detect in or around NH?

Matt (NH)

Been researching new sites all winter and I am getting ready to see if they produce. Wouldn't mind finding a detecting buddy. :mder:

I am in the Hooksett/Manchester area, however, I hunt a lot in central NH. let me know if you want to hook up when things thaw out a little more.

Matt

Hey Matt! I'm getting ready to scratch the itch myself. Maybe we can meet up.

I thought you would never ask...I'm dying to get out...it's been a long winter buddy. I am messing around with different programs on my XP DEUS; I have a few great areas to hit. I also found a few cool bottle dumps to hit as well. :digginahole:

I thought you would never ask...I'm dying to get out...it's been a long winter buddy. I am messing around with different programs on my XP DEUS; I have a few great areas to hit. I also found a few cool bottle dumps to hit as well. :digginahole:

I'm in! PM me when you want to put together something solid. FYI, my Dad lives in Hooksett. I lost a 9 inch knife/digging tool out behind his house a few years ago. Would be great to have a second machine to help me find it.....

Cellarman,

I'm going to give ya a call over the weekend. I plan on detecting/bottle digging every free moment I have this year. Those old coins, relics, and bottles are not doing anyone any good buried in the ground. We need to dig um up and share them with the world.

Im on the North Shore of MA, definitely looking to check out some of NH's wooded areas.

Whites Quantum II with a Quantum 7.8 coil

Beverly, MA

Im on the North Shore of MA, definitely looking to check out some of NH's wooded areas.

Whites Quantum II with a Quantum 7.8 coil

Beverly, MA

Most of the sites I hunt are places that are now grown in and forgotten, however, 100+ years ago, they were very active. I found an area last fall that clearly was never detected; I was pulling indian heads out at only 3." Those untouched sites are out there, but you gotta sniff um out through research.

Hey I live in central mass and am willing to travel and or you can come check some of my spots out with me too. I've got spots I haven't even been able to hit yet as well cause of the frost and snow. I actually have more experience digging bottles than I do detecting. This is my second season detecting and I dug bottles for almost ten years. I actually sold the nicest bottle I had ever dug last winter for $175.00 it was an 1840-1860 boot blacking bottle in great shape. Boy do I regret that decision lol. Hey let me know what's up.

Hey I live in central mass and am willing to travel and or you can come check some of my spots out with me too. I've got spots I haven't even been able to hit yet as well cause of the frost and snow. I actually have more experience digging bottles than I do detecting. This is my second season detecting and I dug bottles for almost ten years. I actually sold the nicest bottle I had ever dug last winter for $175.00 it was an 1840-1860 boot blacking bottle in great shape. Boy do I regret that decision lol. Hey let me know what's up.

Yeah I have been bottle digging and metal detecting for about 20 years; I started when I was about 14 years old. I love doing both equally so I try to keep my detecting and bottle digging at a 50:50 ratio. I plan on doing a little diving and snorkeling this year as well.

Yeah I have been bottle digging and metal detecting for about 20 years; I started when I was about 14 years old. I love doing both equally so I try to keep my detecting and bottle digging at a 50:50 ratio. I plan on doing a little diving and snorkeling this year as well.

Awesome man same here I started about 14 did it til I was 24 or so then I picked up a detector and haven't dug much since. I built my own tool for digging dumps and everything. I would love to get back into it. Give me a shout it seems the weather is finally cooperating with us again lol hh! I would do some diving ...heck I'd even be tail pile monkey haha cellarman can concentrate on digging lol

I would also be in for a trip up there. I live a town over from Jeff we could ride up and save on gas. Lets put something together!!:D

Back
Top Bottom