Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Kellyco Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Forum Help & Announcements

Old 12-07-2016, 04:07 PM

Default Forum name change???

Is it possible to change your Username on here? I'm kicking off my youtube, fb, Instagram and twitter accounts at the start of the new year. I just would like to change my name to match my other usernames.

Old 12-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by JJOldSilver08 View post
Is it possible to change your Username on here? I'm kicking off my youtube, fb, Instagram and twitter accounts at the start of the new year. I just would like to change my name to match my other usernames.
Just send a PM to one of the admins with your choice and, if available, we'll change it for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Never, under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill, on the same night.

Old 01-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Rudy View post
Just send a PM to one of the admins with your choice and, if available, we'll change it for you.
I was wondering the same thing, thanks!