YouTube Videos

Virtual Paul

Can anyone post YouTube videos?? I am new here, but cannot seem to post a video. I bracket the link in the Youtube brackets, but it does not work. Thanks in advance for any help.
Actually I got it figured out!!!

you want to delete everything in the link between the brackets but the letters.
For example http://youtu.be/ RLuyOwzMD7g you would delete all the red. I always preview post before submitting.

This is the ONLY site that I can't view youtube videos on, I've about gone crazy trying to re set things so they will work. Drives me nuts!!!

This is the ONLY site that I can't view youtube videos on, I've about gone crazy trying to re set things so they will work. Drives me nuts!!!

I've heard this comment on several popular forums out there in Internetland. Not sure why that is. I think it's certain types of phones doing it.

So, it's always a good idea to actually include the link to the video along with embedding it.

SE-5 you can right click in the video and copy the URL to then paste into another browser window, if you didn't know.

Lets see if it works for me

nothing on preview...I`ll see if it post`s when I use submit.

Thanks, yes it did. I copied everything after the = symbol. MAN...It feels good to know how to do something.

Back
Top Bottom