Teknetics Eurotek Pro review

Not a spectacular day, came home with an 86 quarter and a bell. Dug a lot of junk just to see. One thing that I did notice is I had to turn the sensitivity to 3 when I got toward the 60 hertz antennas strung beside the road. Got quite chattery. But that was also when I found the quarter a couple inches down.

I've discovered that my Delta 4000 is also very chatty around power lines, but overall I am very satisfied with my Teknetics MD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the vid Bart, and great review Evan. It is a lightweight easy to swing machine. it is sure to give competition to the ace/f2-4 price market with benefits.

I must add that I discovered that what I thought was powerline interference was largely (if not all) actually from my pocket...... Put my cell phone in metal detecting mode AKA airplane mode and the Eurotek quieted right down. Felt dumb for a moment, but that feeling was forgotten when I dug up my first injun of the year. Many years actually. :)

I must add that I discovered that what I thought was powerline interference was largely (if not all) actually from my pocket...... Put my cell phone in metal detecting mode AKA airplane mode and the Eurotek quieted right down. Felt dumb for a moment, but that feeling was forgotten when I dug up my first injun of the year. Many years actually. :)

Good quick easy fix!

Back
Top Bottom