I want to dig deeper holes!!!

NevTrac

Forum Supporter
Ive been detecting with A BH 505 since May In that time Ive dug over A thousand coins, all within 5 inches of the surface. I'm so serious about this hobby it's scary.:lol:
I'm about to make A huge decision, and I would really appreciate the help of the experts on this forum.:please:
I know there is no magic machine and I'm still gonna dig A lot of trash, but I am really concerned about Depth, target I.D. ,and ease of use ( I'm no rocket scientist.)
I live in Northern Nevada so I will be hunting in highly mineralized soil so is manual GB A must?
I am willing to go all the way up to an E-Trac but if there is something comparable I wouldn't mind saving some money. I already have all the accessories I need so that's not an issue
I can't wait to start finding some of that old silver that I know is here, but just can't reach with my current machine.
Thanks in advance for your time and input, Disconnected

I'm definitely not an expert. But I have found that my Cibola goes much deeper than my other two machines... In fact, the first coin that I found with it was a penny at about 8". I had heard it was a decent machine but was surprised to see that. I don't know the mineralization of your area, but maybe some one else will chime in. If you need a manual GB machine, I've heard good things of the Vaquero and Tejon. But,as you probably know, those machines are audio only, but 1/2 to 1/3 the price of an E-trac.

Back
Top Bottom