A little Better Today, Rings are Growing Up

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Just got in from lake St. Clair a little bit ago. I never thought I would be night hunting in September. Got out of the water a little after 10. Just waded today. Going to try diving tomorrow after I pick up my new truck.

Sterling ring with the cross is 1.03 grams. 14K engagement is 2.68 grams. A little change and a bit of trash. Another good day.

Just got in from lake St. Clair a little bit ago. I never thought I would be night hunting in September. Got out of the water a little after 10. Just waded today. Going to try diving tomorrow after I pick up my new truck.

Sterling ring with the cross is 1.03 grams. 14K engagement is 2.68 grams. A little change and a bit of trash. Another good day.

NICE! I keep waiting for my first halo ring to show up. Mostly all I've found is diamond rings from way-back and stuff from the 1990s...

Good Job scuba!! Good Luck on your next trip!

:dingding: You're doing good! I'm hoping to be able to get out there but too many responsibilities with work and personal at the moment.

Can't argue with gold. And it looks like you are "paying your dues" to get them . Nice !

Back
Top Bottom