CTX 3030 prices

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Looking to purchase a CTX this winter. I will buying new and want to get a feel on what I can expect to pay. Probably be best to PM me the numbers as I know Minelab is a stickler about MSRP adherance.
No need to mention any names either. Just need to find a ballpark of what I can expect to pay

Depends on which option you buy. The cheaper version doesn't have a rechargeable battery either. I bought mine when you got a free 17" coil. It usually stays on mine beach hunting. It's my money maker.

Depends on which option you buy. The cheaper version doesn't have a rechargeable battery either. I bought mine when you got a free 17" coil. It usually stays on mine beach hunting. It's my money maker.

Looking forward to it !!:yes:

I went used both times about $1500.00 ea, haven't had much trouble with either... rechargeable battery went bad that's about it.

Looking to purchase a CTX this winter. I will buying new and want to get a feel on what I can expect to pay. Probably be best to PM me the numbers as I know Minelab is a stickler about MSRP adherance.
No need to mention any names either. Just need to find a ballpark of what I can expect to pay

I'll also be buying one this Winter....need to sell a few of mine first. I did some digging on prices.
Like what was mentioned, $1950 - $2000 new.

Rand

I went used both times about $1500.00 ea, haven't had much trouble with either... rechargeable battery went bad that's about it.

I thought about buying used but for me, if I'm going to buy a $2000 dollar machine I want it
to be brand new with full warranty. How much to replace the rechargeable battery??

Rand

I thought about buying used but for me, if I'm going to buy a $2000 dollar machine I want it
to be brand new with full warranty. How much to replace the rechargeable battery??

Rand

I meant to say the wireless remote went bad. Haven't sent it in yet, I just been using the wire. I heard it was about 60-70 bucks though, kinda a rip off just to replace the battery. Ive read its minelabs special battery, so it would be difficult to do it yourself. :roll: Good luck on your purchase you will be glad you got a CTX.

Back
Top Bottom