Walking Dead's new season (Contains spoiler) and the upcoming spinoff Fear The Walking Dead

I love the show. I can't tell if the end is near or what. where's Morgan they keep you on the edge of your seat thats for sure. Let me ask you this on the talking dead they have had all the cast members on there except Carl. Why? just wandering if you knew the answer. Is it because of his age?

I love the show. I can't tell if the end is near or what. where's Morgan they keep you on the edge of your seat thats for sure. Let me ask you this on the talking dead they have had all the cast members on there except Carl. Why? just wandering if you knew the answer. Is it because of his age?
Good question.

I like the season, I am also pretty sure what is going to happen during the season finale, and it is going to suck big time. There is also going to be a "special guest" on talking dead this week, so you know what that means........someone is going to die!

I have some what been following the comics, and if they stick to them this season, we are about to be introduced to Negan... and that is not good. I doubt Daryl or Rick will ever die...but I'm fairly certain everyone else is fair game.

I have some what been following the comics, and if they stick to them this season, we are about to be introduced to Negan... and that is not good. I doubt Daryl or Rick will ever die...but I'm fairly certain everyone else is fair game.

I don't follow the comics but I heard through the grape vine that rick dies in Alexandria.

I like it so far in Alexandria although something seems weird. I wonder when Keegan and his baseball bat will be joining the show.

Love the show. Been watching since day one.

Here's a question: How's come there are no fat Walkers? I understand why no fat survivors, but geesh...majority of society is seriously overweight. There should be some obese walkers wearing moo moos! :)
Only one I can think of is the well-walker, but he'd been in the water a while and it could have just been swelling.

I think TWD hates fatties.

Love the show. Been watching since day one.

Here's a question: How's come there are no fat Walkers? I understand why no fat survivors, but geesh...majority of society is seriously overweight. There should be some obese walkers wearing moo moos! :)
Only one I can think of is the well-walker, but he'd been in the water a while and it could have just been swelling.

I think TWD hates fatties.

You can add in children as well. There was the little girl in the first episode after that Sophia coming out of the barn and then no more little ones. Just once I'd like to see a baby in crib munching on his/her stuffed animal. Though that may be a little more then the general public could handle. Oh yeah, forgot the Gov's daughter.

One of the only shows I choose to follow. An interesting season so far.....looks like something is going to happen for sure..... Maybe that new place will show just how there is no good place to go period! The best defense is a good offense. Dont let your guard down, Rick! Daryl is keeping his guard up, hasn't taken a bath yet! Ha... Bet he never does! Go Daryl!

I love the show but I do not want it to keep killing off the team. The only problem is if it doesn't it will get boring real fast. I think they need to take the town over and make it home.

I too love this show!
yeah, where the heck is Morgan?
I hope that daryl dixon or rick grimes don't get killed.
I think it maybe Carol...? she's putting on a good poker face, for the gun grabbing democrat senator of Alexandria.
My two cents I think that Ricks' daughter(azz kicker) is the key to the zombie epidemic, think about it.....
She was born during the zombie out break...... perhaps she has anti-bodies or is immune to the disease ?
Remember when they were trapped in the CDC with the doctor that said
everyone has the disease, once you die, you turn.
So if they could some how make an anti-dote from ricks daughter?
And they have been running around, fighting for survial the whole time with the cure ,right in their arms not knowing it.
Just a possibility ?

I am just waiting for last season to make it to netflix , at this rate the show will be long ended before I get to see it.

You can add in children as well. There was the little girl in the first episode after that Sophia coming out of the barn and then no more little ones. Just once I'd like to see a baby in crib munching on his/her stuffed animal. Though that may be a little more then the general public could handle. Oh yeah, forgot the Gov's daughter.

There was one more Noah brother. But yea there should be a great deal more.I think mom and dad don't want there kids caught up in all that violence that's why we don't see more kids. Just a thought.

I too love this show!
yeah, where the heck is Morgan?
I hope that daryl dixon or rick grimes don't get killed.
I think it maybe Carol...? she's putting on a good poker face, for the gun grabbing democrat senator of Alexandria.
My two cents I think that Ricks' daughter(azz kicker) is the key to the zombie epidemic, think about it.....
She was born during the zombie out break...... perhaps she has anti-bodies or is immune to the disease ?
Remember when they were trapped in the CDC with the doctor that said
everyone has the disease, once you die, you turn.
So if they could some how make an anti-dote from ricks daughter?
And they have been running around, fighting for survial the whole time with the cure ,right in their arms not knowing it.
Just a possibility ?
good point. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom