Anyone watch Walking Dead?

I've been pretty bored with the past few episodes, they seem to really be dragging out the last few episodes of the season. I realize they are trying to build the characters but I think that most people who watch a zombie apocalypse show want to see action. I'm starting to feel like I'm watching a soap opera rather than a zombie end of the world series. I think there is 3 episodes left? I hope they don't drag out the drama and bickering till the last few minutes of the season finale then leave us hanging with a crazy ending until next season. But as of right now I'm at the point were I just keep zoning out during the recent shows, I really don't care about what Daryl did before the zombie takeover, or bob, or anyone else for that matter. They could have so much more going on, it's obvious that many people survived as we have seen, I'm sure there are outpost all over, probably some military units left, and maybe even some remnants of the government intact.

I love it. I go on the walking dead forum I'm not a member. I just like to read what everybody talks about they are such big fans of the show but boy do they talk down on it.

Zombies are awesome!

I watch The Walking Dead every week, and I love it...most of the time. There have been a few episodes that were too slow even for me, but not very many. Last night's episode was pretty good, but I thought the "No Parking" sign was a little silly. :lol:

Did I mention zombies are awesome?
z-test2.png

Comic books?

Who on here read the comic series? I have ~75% of the original run...always looking for the ones I'm missing, but unfortunately so is everyone else! Prices are sky high at the moment!

My thoughts are that it had to be someone who lived in the house they were at on the last episode.I didn't get into the show first time around but seen all the past episodes and now I'm hooked.

Yea darrell sure was bummed about it, looked like they had something going on ..

I've been pretty bored with the past few episodes, they seem to really be dragging out the last few episodes of the season. I realize they are trying to build the characters but I think that most people who watch a zombie apocalypse show want to see action. I'm starting to feel like I'm watching a soap opera rather than a zombie end of the world series. I think there is 3 episodes left? I hope they don't drag out the drama and bickering till the last few minutes of the season finale then leave us hanging with a crazy ending until next season. But as of right now I'm at the point were I just keep zoning out during the recent shows, I really don't care about what Daryl did before the zombie takeover, or bob, or anyone else for that matter. They could have so much more going on, it's obvious that many people survived as we have seen, I'm sure there are outpost all over, probably some military units left, and maybe even some remnants of the government intact.

You don't read the comic books do you? They don't match the show EXACTLY, but the basic plot is there...

images

Am I only one who was going YES, YES, YES!!!! when Bob got "bit" last night? The bandage stuff was lame... time to kill the alcoholic!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!:lol: As you can tell I don't find Bob interesting or important.:D

Great show im a member on the spoilthedead forum and id expext the next few episodes to be some of the best yet from what ive been.hearing , plus episode 15 is the 50th in the series soo should be good

Back
Top Bottom