What are these worth?

j_W73

I have a bunch of detectors that I bought about 8 years ago and I am trying to see what they are worth. Any help is appreciated. All are used, but in pretty good shape.

Tesoro Vaquero. Stock coil. great shape
Fisher F5. Have stock and a smaller round coil.
Whites Goldmaster GM3 with a Twin D coil.
Minelab Eureka Gold with goldsearch 1000 coil, with chargeable battery and AA battery pack
Whites DFX Spectrum E Series with Multi harmonic DFX wide band , with chargable battery pack and AA battery pack

The OP of this thread is not allowed to sell here, so please keep that in mind.

Rules for Classifieds:
- Sellers/Traders/Auctioneers will need to have been members for six months and have logged 200 significant posts before they can use the classifieds
- Do not post a link to outside auctions or For Sale items such as eBay, Craigslist or items listed on other websites, etc.
- Items For Sale in the Classifieds must have a price listed, or please use the auction forum.
- Please edit your title and mark your item SOLD or ENDED after the auction/sale.
- KNOW and RESEARCH who you are dealing with, and BEWARE of scammers! Use at your own risk!
- NOTE: Firearms, ammo, and related items are not to be sold/traded/auctioned on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom