Nobody has a 31” Sampson in stock???

if i was working' the same park as you and you had a 'shovel" i would approach you and ask you to use a "hand digger" if you said no,i would "dime" you out to the boys in blue.of this you can be sure!

And the police would laugh behind your back, blow it off and think you had WAY too much time on your hands. My advice to you is to MYOB.

(b.s.) not true,and i don't take advice from you! (l.o.l)

I have a lot of relatives who are cops, so trust me on this one. They HATE to deal with frivolous calls like that. Nothing worse than some whiny troublemaker trying to stir the pot over nothing. Let it go and mind your own business.

I have a lot of relatives who are cops, so trust me on this one. They HATE to deal with frivolous calls like that. Nothing worse than some whiny troublemaker trying to stir the pot over nothing. Let it go and mind your own business.

yeah sure! more "!!!!" you must have kissed that stone over in ireland.they are "public servants"..they get "paid" to investigate complaints! where the hell do you live?..must be on the "dark" side of the moon!..whiney troublemaker!..must be you you spewin' about...let me tell you what to do!..keep your shovels out of parks,so you don't mess up the hobby for the rest of us,if you don't then you can take up "knitting" because you won't be able to hunt in ANY public place. (myob)

Maybe I am missing an inside joke but I have never had any issues in public or otherwise with my "shovel". Dig clean plugs and there isn't a problem. Plus it saves my knees and back big time. :D
i as well have never had any problems i use my towel for any dirt that may have to come out ,when im done usually cant tell i was there i have had 2 lumbar surgerys t handle is helpfull for me

Kinda sad and a waste of time when a thread lasts this long for all the wrong reasons...people are going to do what they’re going to do on both sides of the fence and because of their own view and experience with it. No inside joke guys...not yet!:lol:

Kinda sad and a waste of time when a thread lasts this long for all the wrong reasons...people are going to do what they’re going to do on both sides of the fence and because of their own view and experience with it. No inside joke guys...not yet!:lol:

Don't remember grave yard night hunting posts lasting this long:?::lol:

ehe! he! he! he!..just sayin'

When things are unfamiliar to you, they can sort of all look the same..

Had you actually had experience with and actual real shovel, the Sampson would look like a small precision digging tool made for metal detecting, instead of an intimidating scary shovel..

At the very least, I'd rather carry a tiny "shovel" on a school property, than a lesche which can look like a big Bowie knife..

Word up yo..

<°)))>{

When things are unfamiliar to you, they can sort of all look the same..

Had you actually had experience with and actual real shovel, the Sampson would look like a small precision digging tool made for metal detecting, instead of an intimidating scary shovel..

At the very least, I'd rather carry a tiny "shovel" on a school property, than a lesche which can look like a big Bowie knife..

Word up yo..

<°)))>{

you guys have convinced me! i figure if all you guys are so passionate about usin' the "sampson"and NOT experiencing any interference,then i' m buyin' one!
ehe! he! he! he!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I usually use my Lesche hand digger at ballfields, but not because I worry about walking around with a shovel. I like to carry my digger and a small plastic container in my hand the whole time I'm detecting ballfields. If it's a deep target, I place the dirt I scoop out into the container to keep the surrounding grass clean. It's a lot neater than using a towel, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom