Look what the Big Brown Truck brought to my house!

Enjoy bro., I will wait to see what ML comes out with in the future CTX3050 :lol:, when I sold my old etrac, what I did was buy a new Etrac, and snow blower, still spent less than you did, I guess ML will always be in business , no matter how high they inflate there prices to, good luck with it, Earl

You would be surprised how little I paid for this "high dollar" unit😳

Not sure why I always buy a new detector just as the snow starts to fly but I did it again. I really love my E Trac and how well I have done with it. I also remember wishing I had not waited so long to pull the trigger. I did not make that mistake with the CTX. Started looking at Prices 2 weeks ago and today it is in my hands!
Took it to one of my hunted out spots that I have been able to squeak some goodies out with the E Trac. Only had a hour or so but did manage to dig a 1903 V nickel and 3 Wheaties from the teens! I can already tell that I am going to love this detector!
I just got one my self I love it I think you will enjoy it h.h [emoji106]

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Along the line Nectar you took my posts the wrong way, I am waiting for his reviews, I found out the CTX3030 is not the holly grail through several hunts with a guy using one, against my Etrac, regards , :roll::lol::D

No I didn't take your post wrong...you're always making negative posts about people's detectors. You come across as jealous & bitter with never a lack of negative posts. Get a hobby or something man ...give it a break...we get it you hate every detector you don't have and they wasted thir money and you want to argue about it... jeesh

NectarDetector

Stop using WE, it's YOU , if you can't take my opinions on here, , don't have any people on here that can't take other member's feed back, Choppadude is a friend, we pm, 90% is me joking around -- with him, it's all good SO :takeoff: :roll::snapoutofit::dingding::crazy::sadbye: PS Nectar detector, I took you Off my friends list, now go ahead and put ME on your encore list, So you don't have to look at my posts cya , Sorry Choppadude :back2topic:

Back
Top Bottom