Guys who carry CCW

I carry a Walther PK380 with laser. I've tried the really small ones but unless your right on top of the target good luck hitting anything. Of course a lot of times you are. I've read the average confrontation takes place at about 20' so I got one that is small enough to conceal without a lot of trouble but still easy to hit a target at 30'. Doesn't do much good to carry if you can't hit when it counts. I just point the laser and pull the trigger.

Walther-pk380-1.jpg

My home defense.

5-29-2014-guns-1.jpg

I carry a Walther PK380 with laser. I've tried the really small ones but unless your right on top of the target good luck hitting anything. Of course a lot of times you are. I've read the average confrontation takes place at about 20' so I got one that is small enough to conceal without a lot of trouble but still easy to hit a target at 30'. Doesn't do much good to carry if you can't hit when it counts. I just point the laser and pull the trigger.

Nice setup, I do want to get a laser for mine.

I love it so far, I wanted something small, but still large enough to have fun with shooting at the range. It's the perfect in-between size for me. Cost me $399, and it's comparable to the Glocks and XDM's costing much more. Actually a lot of the reviews I've read on it, including Hikok's Youtube video comparing it to the XDS, made me very happy with my choice. While I was at the shop I spotted a Glock 17 which I'll probably grab for the range, and a nice AR-15 carbine....I wish I was rich. :D Oh well, for now I'm happy and I feel much safer when metal detecting alone, especially in the woods, it's a war zone here.

My shooting buddy just got the Gen 4 Glock 19. It is a pretty decent shooter, but it is rough on brass. I reload so I like to baby my brass, otherwise glocks are super reliable and trusted by most everyone. AR is lot's of fun too. They can be very accurate too if set up right. Got a few of them. Just built one in 300 blackout that is a fun gun to shoot. Too many guns to choose from.

A lot of gun owners do not like the .22 caliber but It dose the job . I carry a Taurus PT 22 . Nice light and Cheap . Life time warranty and mine has no problems . It eats anything almost .

download_zpsd3016765.jpg

Back
Top Bottom