Friends met on this site

yooper69

Elite Member
I am not a person of words like some on this site but i have been trying to figure out the words to describe a new friend i have met from this site and his generosity and his wisdom of metal detecting. So i would just like to give a big thanks to John Mud Puppy for being the great person and friend that he is . Also the gift he gave me when he came up with his amazing wife .THANKS JOHN. thumbnail.jpg

I hope you checked your back-pocket, and counted the cash-in-your-wallet, after you were done md'ing with puppy-mud. Because he has been known to be a pick-pocket. I'm not trying to start a nasty-rumor or anything. But .... Just sayin' ! :nono:

I hope you checked your back-pocket, and counted the cash-in-your-wallet, after you were done md'ing with puppy-mud. Because he has been known to be a pick-pocket. I'm not trying to start a nasty-rumor or anything. But .... Just sayin' ! :nono:

Said the blatant extortionist !:laughing: Don't let Tom call you puppy-mud either , that has the insinuations of being a code name for canine fecal matter . Cease and desist Tom !

Congrats on having a great friend Mr. Yooper ! Those are some beautiful coins .

If you guys keep up your griping, I will increase my "cut" to 40% After all, we wouldn't want any "accidents" to happen to you. Right ? :keeporder:

Back
Top Bottom