• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Kept the silver streak alive!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT has had some fine CRHs this month of July, and wraps up the month with one 40% Ag half....sure, its slim but it was needed to finish out the month !

Here's the report on the hunt:

Boxes 1 & 2 - no halves worth keeping.

Box 3 - 1 40% Ag (1967), 1 Proof, 1 Battle of Britain sticker half.

Box 4 - 1 Proof

Box 5 - like Boxes 1 & 2....nothing.

Sometimes after some volume of silver, it just dries up, but in this instance not quite! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

The Proofs look pretty good, and the silver cleaned up nicely. Enjoy the pics below.

Attachments

• CRH 07 25 2019 1 40% AG Ken.JPG
    CRH 07 25 2019 1 40% AG Ken.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 149
  • CRH 07 25 2019 2 Proof Kens.jpg
    CRH 07 25 2019 2 Proof Kens.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 128
  • CRH 07 25 2019 1 Battle of Britain sticker Ken.JPG
    CRH 07 25 2019 1 Battle of Britain sticker Ken.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 132
KT has had some fine CRHs this month of July, and wraps up the month with one 40% Ag half....sure, its slim but it was needed to finish out the month !

Here's the report on the hunt:

Boxes 1 & 2 - no halves worth keeping.

Box 3 - 1 40% Ag (1967), 1 Proof, 1 Battle of Britain sticker half.

Box 4 - 1 Proof

Box 5 - like Boxes 1 & 2....nothing.

Sometimes after some volume of silver, it just dries up, but in this instance not quite! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

The Proofs look pretty good, and the silver cleaned up nicely. Enjoy the pics below.

Nice job with continuing the streak KT! That silver did clean up nicely. Looks great. Royal congrats !

Thanks, jkb! Sorry you did not get 1 this week, but keep on CRHing! They are out there! How many boxes did ya hunt, jkb, for that proof?

I’m hunting two per week. Kinda dry in my neck of the woods lately but I keep at it. Good harmless entertainment and I can find a few goodies from time to time so I like it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom