# 94 & 95 FTY at the girls school

coin whisperer

Elite Member
I finally went detecting after a almost two week break from the heat and humidity. After three hours and three heat strokes I pulled two wheaties and two silver coins, a 1945 Washington and a very nice 1930 Merc. The two silvers put me at 95 FTY. Ty for looking and HH!
e0beba62f611f1cc6428fbd790522f8c.jpg

7f0244f8253df228abc2c0c1212c4a30.jpg

8060d9f2580d21f7d9c660d19f4c7e1c.jpg

9682a9535d25751a0cb402eac1654090.jpg

15e3549b67cc6fe5a34b7fd58d046373.jpg

6991a47587b646deeb8e8dd1cd8942b9.jpg

32af5f49ac3207e0e8e5a099db4d317a.jpg

8fcb51b9791e741ec18161096c3c63e1.jpg

Minelab CTX Dirty30-Minelab E-Trac/Sunray Probe

Love seeing the girl school days! Good job.

If you go to the store Columbia you can get these shirts called OMNI FREEZE ZERO they drop the core temp by up to 15* when you wear them and they work great on hot days. When you sweat the shirt gets cool. It's nice and they work really well on hot days. Reasonably priced as well @ $40 and then they are on sale right now (-20%) plus you can get the rewards program discount (-10%) and a AAA discount which is also 10% I believe.

I wear the Reds and blues on the hottest days. The white reflects too much

I've been waiting for another Girls School post. Congrats, #100 right around the corner.

Very nice indeed! But, you are slacking, I don't remember a Girls School post without some mention of jewelry! :p

Love seeing the girl school days! Good job.

If you go to the store Columbia you can get these shirts called OMNI FREEZE ZERO they drop the core temp by up to 15* when you wear them and they work great on hot days. When you sweat the shirt gets cool. It's nice and they work really well on hot days. Reasonably priced as well @ $40 and then they are on sale right now (-20%) plus you can get the rewards program discount (-10%) and a AAA discount which is also 10% I believe.

I wear the Reds and blues on the hottest days. The white reflects too much

Sweet I'll have to get one!

Nice to see you beat the weather and get a couple nice Silver rewards. Jack

Way to keep pulling silver from that school congrats!

100 silver in the next two hunts easy...maybe even one! Keep it up! HH!

I've been waiting for another Girls School post. Congrats, #100 right around the corner.

The silver cannot hide from the CW! Nice job! Almost to 100!

Congrats on the silvers...on a pace for 200 this season the way you're digging them!

Ty guys!

Very nice diggin bro. And that soil looks so sweet I could eat it. You have to dig just once here in rocky little CT. Ground seems to be packed tight even when there isn't a rock to deal with. Then again I used to live many years in Fl and the whole state is sugar sand so comming back here is like diggin in cement.

Very nice diggin bro. And that soil looks so sweet I could eat it. You have to dig just once here in rocky little CT. Ground seems to be packed tight even when there isn't a rock to deal with. Then again I used to live many years in Fl and the whole state is sugar sand so comming back here is like diggin in cement.

Ty, I've heard that ct soil is tough!

Your girls school looks amazingly like a local school here!! I am looking for a picture to post. Eerily similar.

Nice digs for you! I have only found one silver at the twin building.....and a sterling ring last year. You seem to be doing better at yours!

Good digs.

Pawaide

Your girls school looks amazingly like a local school here!! I am looking for a picture to post. Eerily similar.

Nice digs for you! I have only found one silver at the twin building.....and a sterling ring last year. You seem to be doing better at yours!

Good digs.

Pawaide

I've found over 200 silver coins, over 50 pieces of gold and over75 pieces of Sterling at mine

Back
Top Bottom