• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

If a smiling person...

knocked on your door and gave you a well worn polished old coin from his pocket and ask;

Will you take my lucky coin in exchange that I might spend the day metal detecting your old property?

101_0677.jpg
would you take the coin and say OK?
imagesCAIJZKN4.jpg

No.

You know i'm standing there today in this old park that I knew had been hunted to death (a passer by told me) and i'm looking at all these historical homes lined up around the park and I just couldn't get the balls to go knocking. The puny little merc in my hand was only because i had to dig 8 inches to unearth it but these houses must be encrusted with old silver.

untitled.jpg

Did you guys once say the lawn between the sidewalk and the street was city property and if you had the guts you could walk right down one of these historical Chicagoland street?

I need to just suck it up and go put my plan in action now, there is hardly nothing left in old coin in the park... it's on the other side of the street ten paces away
imagesCA2ZT3C7.jpg
knock, knock here's Johnny

What you need is a partner (in crime) to help you overcome your shyness with the sidewalk strips and the old stuffy homeowners. I person to dig in the strips while the other argues with the homeowner!:lol:

for hunting sidewalk strips thats when those yellow or green utility vests come in handy :D

I'd wonder when you would burst in and kill the entire family.

Reminds me of people going door to door with religious tracts. I avoid em.

Back
Top Bottom