Stan Grist ? Has anyone purchased any of his treasure courses??

martin

I found this site stangrist.com pretty interesting. Has anyone purchased anything from it ? any comments ?

I've been getting his email news letter for about 2 years now. He periodically updates people on his where-abouts and what treasures he is finding.
I believe he is currently in Central/South America, but I haven't had the time to go to his site.

I haven't purchased anything from his site, so I can't counsel you there.

Good luck and hope that helps.

RD :cool:

Theres always the thought: If these guys are so successful, Why are they trying to sell something:?: But I'm sure some are O.K. but which ones...:?:

Kingfisher,
I always wondered that too. If I was out ther making ALL THAT MONEY finding treasure when would you have time to sale your ideas or ways of doing so? and why would you? Unless you have so much $$ for yourself you think what the Hey, let some other folks know how too. I don't know, Just a thought.

martin

Yea i wouldnt buy into that stuff to much. My wife always talks about those people on tv where they say they made a fortune buying/selling houses.
With that theres one simple rule that pretty much applies to everything "Buy low Sell High"
I feel that they wouldnt sell tapes on what there doing if there doing that good.
Like some of you say maybe there doing so good and want to share there secret,But me personally if I was making big bucks,I dont think I would go make tapes on how you could to. I would just do what I want to do and enjoy my money,I know that sounds selfish but what would you do?
I think you could learn just as much if not more going and reading on places like this.

Back
Top Bottom