WHOA!!! Compadre nail test!!!

metaladdict

Elite Member
I was blown away by the little Tesoro today how it signals loud and clear with a nail on top
of a quarter and running down the barrel of it!!! Very good!!
My ATPro has a strange response to that test,it really down plays the sound and vdi.I don't
usually dig those scenarios.:no:
It has been eye opening.
I will be buying a Bulgarian dual tone detector Called Deeptech warrior
Its a Compadre on nitro with a turbo!:yes:

Yes, the compadre is a bargain! I've been looking at the deeptech line also. Especially the warrior. What made you pick the warrior over the smart plus or the gold?

When Tabdog was on the forum, he challenged me to find a penny atop a pair of vise grips with my Silver umax and NOT pick up the vise grips. Of course, he was the Master Compadre operator and he could do it. I'll never sell mine. BTW, if ANYONE knows the whereabouts or condition of this man, I would appreciate the info.

Yes, the compadre is a bargain! I've been looking at the deeptech line also. Especially the warrior. What made you pick the warrior over the smart plus or the gold?

I saw it on you tube,apparently it is very deep and very fast recovery in iron
I need some accurate detector at depth. I think a used e trac is too heavy.

Guess your running a cc on the Tesoro, that will be the difference.

I was blown away by the little Tesoro today how it signals loud and clear with a nail on top
of a quarter and running down the barrel of it!!! Very good!!
My ATPro has a strange response to that test,it really down plays the sound and vdi.I don't
usually dig those scenarios.:no:
It has been eye opening.
I will be buying a Bulgarian dual tone detector Called Deeptech warrior
Its a Compadre on nitro with a turbo!:yes:

doesn't matter what detectors I ever own I will always have my two compardres,, I do like to remove the covers and fine tune them though.

Back
Top Bottom