Anyone use a Nel Hunter coil with your AT Pro?

Indiana Bones

I have really been enjoying my AT Pro for about a year and a half now with the standard
8.5" x 11" coil but have had this constant, nagging feeling i could get just a little better depth with it. With a NEL coil and have been eye balling the Nel Hunter coil for awhile, wondering if it would be worth it??
They claim some what of 5% to maybe 30% more depth..depending on your particular detector etc.....but I would like
Your thoughts?....
Folks that have had real in the field use...
Not just an advertisement......
Not real sure i want to go with a Nel tornado or storm.
Seems a little too big for a " go to " all around coil.
Hence the reason i was looking at the Hunter
Thanks in advance!
HH.
Indiana Bones. :sos:

...... Oh ...P.S. I mainly coinshoot....coins, rings (if i'm lucky)..tokens that sort of detecting... Parks schools, yards.. Not much on relic hunting here in the midwest

When I was using my AT Pro I switched to the Garrett 8 X 5 " coil. I really liked this coil and I did find more coins than the bigger standard coil. I am now using my Nox 600.

got chya.. on the 5x8

Bubbaron,
Yep..i know that coil ...5x8 is one i'm. Planning on picking up too.
I'm. Just wondering if i'm. Missing deeper targets?? With the std. Coil...
I'm. Getting some confidence in the pro..but also i'm. Some what spoiled from
A Whites eagle 2 sl 90' i used years ago...had the 9.5 concentric coil and man did that thing find some smoking deep coins... So yeah im an old timer.i guess ...stuck in the mind set of those older machines....BUT . I am trying ! To accept this ...newer detector technology...
Well....new to me anyways....i know the pro has been out for some years !
And i have to say this pro will sniff out some coins in the high junk ...and has GREAT separation....i really am getting to like this machine and finding some silver coins too.
Congrads on your Nox 600. Hope it finds you many treasures!
Thnks! For the reply....

Back
Top Bottom