Whites mxt

I got the all pro last fall as my first machine. It's really easy to use and excellent at identifying the target. Jury is still out on depth tho. I want to get an F75 to compare it to.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I hunt a lot of fields with my All Pro, and with the ultimate 13 coil you aren't going to leave much in the ground less than 10 inches deep. My MXT never ceases to impress me.

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk

I hunt a lot of fields with my All Pro, and with the ultimate 13 coil you aren't going to leave much in the ground less than 10 inches deep. My MXT never ceases to impress me.

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk

I've got a 15 inch Detech SEF coil that I used for a little while. wasn't as handy for what I do with mine, but I might put it back on and see if I can get some deeper coins.

I'm in Montana. May be a long drive for a hunt !!!!!
Put my 15" back on for a while today. Now I know why I went back to the original. Better balance and weight.

White's MXT

I have the White's MXT Pro, a slightly updated version of the White's MXT.
I like it for large areas that aren't 'trashy' where targets are further apart and less issues of digging deeper.
There is a forum group https://metaldetectingforum.com/group.php?groupid=11 for the White's MXT (that I am a member of)..which could be helpful to those considering the White's MXT models.
As for me, I still have a few bugs of why this darn thing isn't finding gold...
:research:
Other than that..it's a great machine.
Dusty Eagle

Back
Top Bottom