Who Said I Didn't Like You Ace 250 User's

SkiWhiz

Elite Member
THE FIREFLY FOR THE GARRETT ACE 250

I think so much of you I found this cool gadget for you, check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDtij_wkH5s This are for sale on eBay for about $20.00 I am in no way connected to who ever makes this thing or with anyone selling them on eBay or anywhere else. I just happened to come across them by accident and thought that you folks might want to check them out. Thanks! Steve.
See us Tesoro's guys are nice after all ;).

That's a pretty neat gadget there Steve! For the cheap price, and my over abundance of funds I might try it out and give it a proper review.

Just thinking of how it works, I know it takes the audio tone and turns it into a light pattern so you know what you have in the dark...

I might give it a shot!

UPDATE: Hey Steve, I did go and buy this little gadget. Be nice if it works, expecially since I do mostly night hunting and that ACE sure is loud w/o headphones, hehe.

I'll let everyone know how it works.

Well you can yeah, but dude... w/o headphones you can hear an ACE 250 from a mile away. And I like hunting w/o headphones when I can (though I do wear them most of the time). With the ACE, there is no advantage to wearing them. 3 tones and loud, thats the only option :lol: This little device might help with my buddy who doesn't like wearing headphones when we go out.

Well you can yeah, but dude... w/o headphones you can hear an ACE 250 from a mile away. And I like hunting w/o headphones when I can (though I do wear them most of the time). With the ACE, there is no advantage to wearing them. 3 tones and loud, thats the only option :lol: This little device might help with my buddy who doesn't like wearing headphones when we go out.
Another thing your friend could do is to plug in his headphones turn them up but not put them on his ears, you can still hear the beeps. Steve.

Back
Top Bottom