Anybody Has an MD Ring Tone?

Romeo7

Forum Supporter
Okay. Time to sound off from those people who ever or currently has an MD beep or noise for their cell phone ring tone? Anybody?

Happy Holidays!

I can't say that I've ever heard a detector tone, that would be suitable for a ring tone ?

I'm wondering how sick and twisted we actually are. My daughter received her own cell phone for Christmas and she was asking how to create custom ring tones. As I was about to answer her question, I glanced at her new ACE250 sitting by the tree and though how I would record my MXT finding a target, then the noise of pin point mode and upload the sound file to my phone for a ring tone...

That's why I started this thread. Anybody else as sick as I am? Or maybe this is a simpton of MD'ing SAD withdraws...

I'm wondering how sick and twisted we actually are. My daughter received her own cell phone for Christmas and she was asking how to create custom ring tones. As I was about to answer her question, I glanced at her new ACE250 sitting by the tree and though how I would record my MXT finding a target, then the noise of pin point mode and upload the sound file to my phone for a ring tone...

That's why I started this thread. Anybody else as sick as I am? Or maybe this is a simpton of MD'ing SAD withdraws...

Yup, definetly winter time! Lemme guess, your ground is frozen?!?:lol:

Dude, How deep is the snow where your at? I think you've got MD cabin fever real bad brother. WOLF

A lot of new phones have a voice recorder or voice memo dohickey somewhere in the menu. You could simply record the sounds and set it as your ring tone.

I have the theme from 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' as a ringtone... and in it, they were searching for buried treasure... close enough for me... RickO

When Better Half calls, it would ring like a $20 gold piece!

emdees

I think you meant to say that it would ring like a pull tab, expecially when she/he is calling to ask when you will be home from playing in the dirt/sand. This way it could be one of those pull tab signals you choose to ignore :lol:

Hey, I'd like to resurect this old thread. I think it'd be neat to have the "power-up" audio from the etrac as a ringtone. Another sound that'd be fun, would be to have the phone sound off in that distinct etrac "silver" tone as an alert when a text message shows up.

Have any of you all thought about or accomplished this?

Back
Top Bottom