Rolled clad

joshpughnaples

Well this is my second time rolling my clad:shock:,its starting to add up pretty fast,:DI had more nickels and 2 more rolls of quarters I think my kids may have robbed me for pizza and soda money,:?:what do you do with your clad,save it cash it in? I have been saving mine Im to 259.00 minus my pro pointer,134.00 saved so far

Attachments

• FINDS 026.jpg
    FINDS 026.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 361
Wow, that's a lot. I have been rolling, and saving mine. Eventually, I'll cash it in.
If I had kids that were interested in it, I'd put it in the safe.

I can see the look on the faces of the bank tellers when they break open those cruddy rotten pennies you rolled up. :laughing: Guess you posted this in the water section because you hunt water. In that case there has to be some stinkin coins in there!

I just spent mine on an ACE 250 (upgraded from an 8 yr old Bounty Hunter). Hopefully it works out for me.

I just spent mine on an ACE 250 (upgraded from an 8 yr old Bounty Hunter). Hopefully it works out for me.

Trust me the ace is a clad king! Swing it nice and easy an prepare to dig , i bought a very well used ace 250 and it has more then paid for itself and I have found gold and silver with it.

Thanks -- I have only used it twice and am sitting around 5 bucks clad no silver or gold yet.

Trust me the ace is a clad king! Swing it nice and easy an prepare to dig , i bought a very well used ace 250 and it has more then paid for itself and I have found gold and silver with it.

Well this is my second time rolling my clad:shock:,its starting to add up pretty fast,:DI had more nickels and 2 more rolls of quarters I think my kids may have robbed me for pizza and soda money,:?:what do you do with your clad,save it cash it in? I have been saving mine Im to 259.00 minus my pro pointer,134.00 saved so far

Sweet!!!! I'm still saving mine but the clean clad goes towards my precious metal addiction and supplies towards our hobby , the water clad I still have to clean up gonna go out for a hunt today then come home and launder it. Lol!

Spend it.... I let mine build up last year and it was a huge undertaking to clean that amount of coin so i could deposit it.... I've just been cleaning the large value coins and buying gas with them....

I have a jug that I fill when it gets full I cash it in and put the cash away for a rainy day. My last cash in was 130 bucks.

That is some good clad hauling you got there!

Congrats! I just bought a GoPro Hero 2 helmet cam with mine. As far as the Coinstar machines go, they take about 9% here but you can get a gift card from retailers like Amazon instead and not pay the fee. HH!

Back
Top Bottom