Help with pairing ML80 headphones to detector AND phone.

Notanotherpenny

Does anyone know how to do this? I can't find instructions or a YouTube video that describes how to pair 2 devices.

For the EQ 800.

I don’t have a nox so I’m confused, I plan on getting one though. So can you explain? Do you mean syncing your phone with headset so you can still get calls?

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

From the EQ800 manual:

Smart Phone Call Functions
The ML 80 headphones can be paired with 2 devices at once, so
you can also pair them with your smart phone. However, when a
call is received it will interrupt the detecting audio.

I have tried to pair my iPhone and the EQ800 with the ML80s. I have tried every combination of connecting sequences . I can pair one or the other but have not been successful pairing both simultaneously. I have a cheap pair of Bluetooth earbuds that supports dual pairing and I can pair my phone and my Equinox to them without issue.

They claim its possible to connect both, but I dont know of anyone who has actually done it yet.

Edit to add - you convinced me to play with it and I had no trouble pairing my BT-80s with my Samsung s-8. I can hear the detector tone until something on my phone starts playing and then it switches over to the phone. When the phone activity stops, it switches back to the detector

I got it working today, all I had to do was press the MLP key on my headset one time, after I paired to my detector and then my phone connected automatically.

Back
Top Bottom