Gators

worst thng to happen to people was the crocodile hunter and those south florida gator catchers. Now everyone thinks it is OK to approach and try and catch gators. We still have the idiots that try and swim at night in the lakes down here. Some end up losing their arms, others their lives. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

worst thng to happen to people was the crocodile hunter and those south florida gator catchers. Now everyone thinks it is OK to approach and try and catch gators. We still have the idiots that try and swim at night in the lakes down here. Some end up losing their arms, others their lives. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Evolution In Action.

God's Laws enforce themselves.

We still have the idiots that try and swim at night in the lakes down here...
Yeah, in Fellesmere there are gators every 20 feet.

Also see 14+ ft long ones in Florence and N.Apopka. Those big ones are fast! They can't run a marathon, but they can sprint 20-30 feet faster than you can react and get out of the way.

I'm pretty sure that picture is from Shark Valley in the Everglades. That is an awesome place to have a nice little hike or do on a bike in this weather. Walked right by them just like you see them in that picture. They're a little slower in the cold weather! :lol:

Must be the ones eating the laundry pods:laughing:

Sorry, my fault. That was my pet gator while I lived there. Had to leave him behind in the marsh by old stone house in the woods. Man, he has gotten big. :yes:

He probably got ticked because they shut the northside generating station down:lol:

There was a very Large gator in a local lake that people had been feeding. A guy decided to swim in that area hunting artifacts. The gator decided that it was hungry They removed the guys arm from the gator after they killed it. The guy was lucky as an RN saw what happened and was able to keep him from bleeding to death.

The guy ignored signs that were posted in the area warning folks to not swim in that area due to the alligator

Gators that have been fed by humans view humans as Food.

There was a very Large gator in a local lake that people had been feeding. A guy decided to swim in that area hunting artifacts. The gator decided that it was hungry They removed the guys arm from the gator after they killed it. The guy was lucky as an RN saw what happened and was able to keep him from bleeding to death.

The guy ignored signs that were posted in the area warning folks to not swim in that area due to the alligator

Gators that have been fed by humans view humans as Food.
:yikes:They killed the gator? Not his fault. :shock: They kill people all the time. Couple years ago a guy ran from the Sheriff after armed robbery. He jumped from his car and into a pond. Seconds later a gator killed him. I think they made the gator an honorary Sheriff.

Back
Top Bottom