Lake Jackson Texas Area

chrismoore

I am new to the sight and would like to find other metal detectorist in the area. Brazoria county is rich in history, pirate ship wreck from the 1700s, old plantations. We just have ti find it. ANY TAKERS?

Lake Jackson

I want to go hunting and I live in Richwood,TX pm me if you want to go. My name is Mike and I hope to hear from someone in my area

I'm here too!

FYI...I'm a newbie to this hobby, but looking to get some hunting experience....i only know one other person on here and now i know 3! find that treasure yet?

Welcome aboard from NW Florida!!

22728_10152223142160635_925608420_n.jpg

Help please

I looked up this forum site to inquire if anyone lends a hand to help find valuables. I don't own a metal detector nor know how to use one.

A few weeks ago I gave my son his college ring. A Texas Tech student. Very proud moment.

Christmas eve we were at my in laws and the younger generations were beginning a game of football. My son was doing the responsible thing and was in the process of removing his sweater and ring. He was handing his ring to his girlfriend when someone threw the football at them. The ball hit the hand that was holding the ring. It flew toward a grass covered ditch with thick grass. Lots of looking and kids walking through the search area not adding to a solution.

We know the area where the ring should be in.

If anyone can help, please give me a call. I will compensate for your time. We are located in Lake Jackson

Mark 979-230-8253

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom